Sunday, January 14, 2007

I still don't like Sundays....

When I was working, I didn't like Sundays because it was the start of a week and I knew I had to go to work the next day. It's not like I didn't like working, I just like my weekends better.

Now I don't like Sundays because I know Jeff has to go back to work tomorrow. I am fine on my own, and enjoy Mommy-Carson time but I much rather prefer having family time, with the three of us.

Tomorrow morning I'm picking up pictures I had developed today, going to an Aveda spa to pick up a few things for Jennifer (as a thank you present to Jennifer, who lent me a whole crapload of maternity clothes) and in the afternoon Kaethe and I are going to a playgroup up at the community center here.

On a totally unrelated topic - we went to see an open house here in Riverside South and the house itself was nice enough (nothing spectacular) but the decor made me laugh (out loud, I had to hide my face). This couple was totally stuck in the 80's, the duver cover was that purple and grey paint splashes, there were VALENCES of the same colours, there was WALL PAPER BORDER in one of the bedrooms, there were the most horrendous wall decorations that were purple glass faces with purple feathers sticking out of them. Fake purple plants, gold picture frames... I could go on and on. I just don't understand some people!! (rant: over.)

No comments: