Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday Schmeusday

Definitely overpriced. It's a nice house, they put alot of upgrades into it (especially the kitchen) but I think they are trying to recuperate the costs and they just aren't going to get someone else to pay for their upgrades. They are asking 360K and we've compared it to other houses up for sale and it's overpriced for sure. If they were asking 310, we may consider it but not at the current price.

We tried Huggies on Carson the other week and they leaked and were horrible! So I returned them and bought Pampers, we are always lucky with Pampers.

Carson's definitely getting pudgy, he has the cutest double chin. He slept last night from 11 till 3:30, then on and off all day as usual. When he's awake, we do our best at keeping him awake by reading books, singing songs, playing in the chair, the mat... whatever makes him happy. We try not to over stimulate him and when he displays signs of drowsiness we try to put him down for a nap. I think he's starting to recognize night versus day time - we're trying our best to establish some routine and we must be doing something right cause he's pretty good at nighttime.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to Julie's for a playgroup and then maybe Kerri will be stopping by for a visit. Then Thursday morning I'm joining Weight Watchers again, and hoping to be as successful as I was the first time around. My mom's joining with me too, it's a parents and tots meeting so I won't feel so bad if Carson gets fussy or if I have to feed him while I'm there.

Everyone always told me that 6 weeks was a big milestone and you would start to feel like your old self and it's true. Breastfeeding is going the best it ever has for me, I don't feel tired and I'm truly having fun being a mom. He'll be 6 weeks on Friday, I can't believe we've had him for this long. I can't locate the camera at the moment so I can't take a picture of our little porker, but trust me he's getting big!! I wanted to take a picture when he had just finished eating, he had the drunken look with his eyes half closed, a little smile and a bit of milk on his lips. I laughed for a few minutes and he kept smiling....he's such a little monkey and I'm so in love with him.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Christy - I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. Six weeks is definitely the time when sanity and normalness seems to return!

I love the pampers diapers as well. But you know what works well too - the ones you can get at Costco. i can't remember what their brand is now but they're pretty good!