Saturday, May 10, 2008

I love it

Life is back to normal. Carson is back to normal. Still a little on the mommy-suck kick, but that's the worst of it. And that, I can deal with.

Grammy left this morning and Carson already misses her. We went out for breakfast, had a 3 hour nap, went for a long drive, dinner, and a walk downtown Kemptville and in bed by 7:30.

We're trying to extend his bedtime to 7:30 to sleep if he takes longer naps. Jeff and I are planning on starting to commute together so I'd only be picking him up at 4:30 instead of 4. So, it would be fun to be spending more time awake at night with him. We'll see what happens...so far, so good!

2 comments:

sharry said...

Hi! I came across your blog. you have a very cute little kid and I think you're a great mom. I don't know if you guys are celebrating Mother's Day the same way the Phil. is celebrating right this day. Happy Mom's Day! :)

desajair said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so happy he's feeling better!