Friday, June 08, 2007

What needles?

Carson was in good spirits last night (Daddy had him after his afternoon nap until bedtime as I took off with Carrie and the kids to go watch the Sens come home), he slept perfectly and is in bed for his second nap already (it's only 10am). It's supposed to be hot here today (of course it's going to be hot, Erin and Jan just left) so I'm packing up some stuff and going to my mom's to play in the pool.

I talked to my doctor about sunscreen and bugspray last night. I can put both of them on if I am going to be directly in the sun or around alot of bugs - but he told me to take it off as soon as I go inside so it's not sitting on his skin for too long. Also, to always keep his head covered (I'm a hat nazi so no problem there) and keep him covered, especially when in reflective environments (ie: pool). And since I'm in the pool quite a bit I think I'm going to look for that UV reflective swimwear for him. I will take a quick peek at Boomerang and then ask around to where I can get it. Oh - maybe I'll check the MEC website right now. I should have more pictures soon - I just haven't been using my camera. Bad Mom. Bad Bad Mom.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

I was in the health food store last weekend, and found an amazing brand of sunsreen for babies - it's all organic and natural - called "Lavera". You can google it, you should find it.

I'm feeding R cereal at lunch, so if you get to the bottom of whether or not that's kosher, let me know.;-)

Hope you are having a fabulous day - and have a beautiful weekend, my friend.