Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So I've read

About teething. Some babies cry, get a fever, have a rash, don't sleep, complain, whine etc etc... what does mine do when he's teething? He sleeps.

I was just commenting to some friends today (great to see you both!) how he's been sleeping so much - like 11 hours straight last night, and two two-hour naps before 11:30 this morning.

We went out for about two hours, he fell asleep in the car ride home... and continued sleeping.

I was playing with him in my lap and he was coming forward to kiss me (yes, he does that) and what did I see? A freaking tooth appearing through his gums. I can see the top of the tooth on the bottom right hand side.

Wow - I would take a picture but he wouldn't let me get close enough - he would chomp my fingers. I'll try to take a picture tomorrow.

2 comments:

desajair said...

oh my goodness... you have an amazing baby. 8) Lucky, lucky you!

And yay happy first tooth!

CrYs said...

no freakin' way! a tooth!?!
we're still waiting for the first one to make its appearance.
alex did start crawling yesterday though.. now the fun begins!