Tuesday, June 26, 2007

He's cute

I love how now when I go to get him from his crib after a nap, I have no idea where in the crib he's going to be. He likes to be squished up against the side of the crib. He's so active these days. You put him on the ground and he turns around and around, just pulling himself with his hands. When you hold him, he's constantly trying to move around in your arms, and he pulls himself up and down your body. He's sitting up now, but I still sit him up on comfy places so if he falls he doesn't smack his head.

He's got two teeth on the bottom, I can't believe how much it's changed his appearance. Now when he smiles you see both teeth (although they aren't completely out, they are out a good bit).

He had applesauce for the first time this morning and he loved it. I'm going to spend most of tomorrow making his fruits (pears, apples, papayas, bananas) and hopefully going to freeze a whole bunch to bring to PEI with us (just bring a cooler for the trip). It shouldn't take that long though, so I could always make a fresh batch out there for him.

P.S. I've started a new blog to record my training for the half marathon - so I'll leave my running, weight and all MY issues to the other blog - this one is just for Carson.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Aww, I bet Carson's smile is adorable :). The link to your new blog wouldn't work; can't wait to read it!