Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good day

early morning - 10k jog with Carson
took a long shower - Carson sat in his bouncy chair
breakfast - for both Carson and I
Carson took a late nap, I cleaned the house
We had lunch, then went out to Costco
Carson fell asleep on the way home, so he skipped his afternoon nap
We played lots, he was in a great mood despite lack of sleep
Jeff came home and played with Carson while I made dinner
Jeff BBQd the steaks, my part of dinner was done so I played with Carson
We all ate, Carson - cereal, Jeff and I - steaks
We all played while we digested our dinner
I gave Carson a bath while Jeff cleaned up
Jeff gave Carson a bottle and then I went for a bike ride to the bank (to pay for Stella who comes tomorrow!) and then I watered my garden (a FUN chore)
Now I'm just drinking water and then heading to bed and Jeff's watching some TV show

These are our typical days, and they are my favourite. The only thing missing? A visit to grandma and nono's pool

No comments: