Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh! Me Me Me

Now, about me.

When we were in Florida I bought two pairs of pants that I couldn't remotely fit into. They wouldn't even go past my thighs (ugh). Each week or so, I've been trying them on, and have been getting the tiniest bit closer to fitting. Yesterday after I was bummed that the scale didn't move again (after 5 walks, 3 runs and 2 body pump classes), I woke up this morning and was getting ready to go shopping and tried them on. AND THEY FIT. Woo hoo!

That is all.

Bye.

2 comments:

Alea said...

Wooohoooo! Well done Christy!

Marathon Someday said...

Yay, Yay, Yay!!!! You're such an inspiration...keep it up!

I also think that nursing has a LOT to do with the scale budging. Apparently, we women cling to our extra weight as long as we're nursing....

And thanks so much for your comment - I truly appreciate it. I feel lucky to have your support, and that we're in the same place right now. I'm so happy I found your blog. (sniff, sniff!).