Monday, May 21, 2007

Early to bed

I guess we tired Carson out today. I took him for a jog (he slept, I ran), we played outside, we gardened, put up the gazebo (well, mostly watched Jeff put up the gazebo), talked to neighbours, played, played and played some more, and then slept. At quarter to seven. I started to nurse him and he was asleep in record time. I think he may wake up early hungry.

And on top of all this, we took pictures.

I know I've said it before, but he LOVES his Jumperoo!


This is the face we see most often these days - his oooohhhhh face


And his COWS sleeper from Auntie Erin and Uncle Jan - we never made it to Cows (first trip without a stop there) but she knows how much I love it... we'll see if my love for it is passed onto Carson. But the sleeper looks adorable on him! (Anyone who is buying a Cows sleeper for a little one, they fit small - the 12 M one JUST fits him!)

No comments: