Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CJ

As he's called by a few special people, is 5 months today.

5 months. That's crazy. He's growing up every day. Now Jeff and I know exactly what makes him laugh. I know what his cries mean. I know when he's frusterated, when he wants to be alone, when he wants to be cuddled and when he wants to jump. He's starting to know our family and loves all the attention he gets, especially from his cousins.

We went down to Lincoln Fields today to get his SIN (and I changed my name from Walker to Gallant, on mine). He made friends with everyone in line, giving smiles out like they were free. The lady asked if it was our first, we said yes and she said it's obvious (but in a good way). I gave her my information (my name was on his birth certificate as the applicant) and she turned to Jeff and said "I assume your the father" and Jeff said "I assume the same thing". She burst out laughing. Jeff constantly makes people laugh, it's obvious where Carson gets it from.

We came home, had some lunch (I had a delicious tortilla with hummus, chicken, lettuce, roasted red pepper, Carson had rice cereal) put the little guy to bed and now I'm taking care of the house that I've neglected the past couple days and wait for the phone call telling me my gazebo is in! Then later on I'll start to make a list of what to bring to PEI, I've never flown to PEI and he's doing it at 5 months.

2 comments:

desajair said...

I never did change my SIN... I didn't think I had to! Uhoh...

Christy said...

I wasn't planning on it, just figured I may as well get it done while i was there! My OHIP is still Walker.