Monday, August 14, 2006

T - 4 months

My due date is 4 months away today. That scares me.

Vacation was wonderful, I love taking two weeks. I find with one week, I just start to get relaxed and then I'm back at work. We had incredible weather.

I'm now big. Like, getting really big. I know that's what being pregnant entails, but wow.

I just e-mailed my compensatory advisor and she won't meet with me until 6 weeks before I leave on mat leave! I want to know my options for paying into my pension while I am off so we can figure out our budget for the year (ha, those who know me knows budget is not part of my normal vocabulary), but I just want to know what my options are and what we are going to do. Oh well, I'm going to respond asking if I could meet earlier and see what she says. I printed some stuff off from the treasury board too so I'll try and read my way through that and e-mail her with any questions.

I'm hot these days. Like my body temperature is high and I'm always warm.

I wish I had something more exciting to write about seeing as I was gone for 2 weeks, but I have a pile of work to get to.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice relaxing time! Did you get the email about little Roo?

Christy said...

Thanks!

I did. I checked my e-mail every day on my husband's blackberry just to hear the news. She knew it was a girl - they say mother's intuition re: the sex of the baby is right 82% of the time!

Now I really must come up with some boy names :)

Anonymous said...

:) welcome back to the "real world"

glad to hear you had a great vacation.. time's really flying. hard to believe you're 5 months already.