Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hump Day!

Heartburn was all but gone yesterday, but sleep didn't come like I thought it would. Unfortunately, we are making great use out of the spare bedroom because I almost need a whole bed to myself to place the pillows appropriately to make myself somewhat comfortable. I don't know what it's going to be like at 8 and 9 months, but for now I have discovered how to be comfortable and it involves 3 pillows and a body pillow. It's pure bliss, but still doesn't allow sleep to come easily.

I've been eating so well the past few weeks, last night I indulged in some rainbow sorbet and damn was it ever good, just the touch of sweet I needed after dinner.

I'm somewhat happy that it's almost fall, I am wearing a long sleeved shirt today and I feel much skinnier then when I wear sleeveless or short sleeve shirts, I think some of my fat gain has gone into my arms, they are definitely not as thin as they used to be, so covering them up makes me feel better :)

No comments: