Friday, August 25, 2006

Whoops...

I wasn't finished, but hit publish by accident.

The rest of the day was very blah, just feeling emotional and tired and.. well, you pregnant ladies know what I'm talking about. Then I went out to dinner with the ex-Winfund girls (at the Keg, yummy), had a great time and my woes were forgotten! I was going to cancel, but very glad that I didn't.

I went shopping at Thyme the other day and once again, just not happy with their clothes. They fit funny - frumpy I would say. Maybe my body type is just really awkward or something (I was a perfect size 8 before I got pregnant) but I don't know, they fold in all the wrong places and they just don't fit right. I did find one sweater (ribbed zip-up) that I know I will wear practically every day, so I think I have to get it in another colour. I think I'll head back to my trusty Motherhood for pants (I got 3 or 4 pairs for the summer and they fit amazing!) and they are cheaper too, which is always good seeing as I always end up buying too much. I think I need to buy a few pieces of clothing for the gym too, I have been wearing my regular clothes up until now but the pants are feeling a tad snug and I just think going forward I'd be more comfortable in actual maternity work out clothes.

Well, it's Friday and I'm smiling!

No comments: