Thursday, August 17, 2006

23 weeks and counting....

Ok, so it's actually 23 + 2 days, but who's counting?

I haven't felt very bloggerish lately, nothing really new to report. The baby is constantly moving, so I am constantly smiling. I went into Babies R Us last night and got scared. There are rows and rows and rows of... stuff. What do I need? What's necessary? I bet there's a list somewhere of must haves for when the baby comes. I know, I have the best resources (my mom, my sister (who had twins), my two closest friends) who I can call up on a dime (and often do) and they will re-assure me, but that's who I am. I get freaked out, stressed, and I just need someone to calm me down, it always works out in the end.

I do know I want a bumbo chair though

http://www.getreadyforbaby.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=279

Justen loves it and so does Tao... so I think it may go on the baby registry.

Told you not much was new. I slept so-so last night, brutal dreams (as per the norm). Last volleyball game tonight unless we make it to the championships, but I've been having alot of cramping as of late so I may just sit on the sidelines. I'll see how I feel closer to the game.

No comments: