Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm glad yesterday is over!

I had a really emotional day yesterday, one of those days where you freak out over the silliest things that you really shouldn't waste longer than 5 minutes thinking about? That was me, yesterday. It was the colour of the baby's room, I went over colours for a few hours, tried to reason each and every decision - when I finally had to realize that it's just the colour of the damn nursery! I didn't put that much thought into painting our own bedroom. Looking back, it was a total pregnant-out of my mind-emotional thing, but at the time I was stressing.

We had a dr's appt yesterday morning, baby's heartbeat is 144 (another clue to it being a boy?) and the measurement from my belly button to above the pubic bone is 24 cm which is right on track (Can't remember the name of it) so I'm happy about that. I got requisitions for my glucose test, and two other blood tests... and Jeff dropped off his blood test results for the doctor as he's AB+ and I'm A- so I need to get a shot at 28 weeks and at time of delivery due to the difference in rhesus factors. So all in all, it was a good appt. I will need to get another ultrasound at 32 weeks because I have a low lying placenta and they want to make sure it's moved. On one hand, I'm happy to have another ultrasound, to see the baby again, but on the other hand, I would like to have as few ultrasounds as possible. I guess 2 won't cause any harm :)

No comments: