Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane....don't know when I'll be back again

Ok, so it's not a jet plane but rather a Toyota Matrix
And, I will be back around the 12th of August

So my title was a lie, but it's a great song so deal.

Tomorrow morning, 4 am my wonderful husband and I will be driving to PEI for a glorious two week vacation. I can't wait.

Everything is going great pregnancy wise, I think the day of the ultrasound I felt the baby kick. After the u/s I knew where it's feet were so I placed my hand there and I'm 99% sure I felt two kicks. Light kicks, but kicks. It made me happy and all I want is for it to happen again.

I got the whole - get up too fast get wicked pains in your stomach - last night when I got up to read the baby journal. I gave up and didn't get the book so nothing really new to report. The back ache suggestion for yesterday told me to avoid lifting heavy things in my arms, but rather to lift things at my side. Of course Jeff turned it into a - don't always pick up Ethan and Isabelle blah blah blah but he knows me, I won't stop at picking them up.

Yesterday I was holding Isabelle (see, told you I would'nt listen) and she looked at me, touched my elephant necklace and said "I love your baby".

I died.

Have a great two weeks and I hope to avoid the computer at all costs while in PEI but I may update if something important happens, or if it's raining.

Toodles!

3 comments:

desajair said...

Yay! Vacation!

Hopefully you'll get great weather and the trip will go uber smoothly. 8)

CrYs said...

what a cute story about the "I love your baby"

my 5 year old niece spent 3 days drawing an underwater scene for the baby. when i say good bye to her, she gives me hugs & kisses and then kisses my tummy and whispers "bye baby"

the twins are too cute as well.. lexie was touching my belly and the baby let out a big kick.. her eyes got huge and she said "auntie crys.. what's that?" her sister comes running over and goes "that's baby!"

my heart melts around these kids every day.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the vacation! Relax!

My niece Mikayla calls Ava her baby. And she always says, my sweetie, and she's so precious. The other day she told me how beautiful Ava was (and also how she was going to teach Ava how to poo on the toilet). Kids are so cute.....