Thursday, August 31, 2006

Neurologically speaking...

I'm A-OK. Ha, did I ever fool him! :)

So we bought the king sized bed, I'm so excited. And it works out well, my friend Lisa is moving into the neighbourhood tomorrow and she has rented a 10 cube foot van, so we are going to borrow it to pick up the bed. Otherwise, we'd have to drive it on top of the van and that didn't seem like the best option to me.

We picked up a roller for the stucco ceiling in the babe's room and we are going to paint this weekend. We were going to start Friday night, but now the bed moving will take place then (and we are taking our existing queen in the spare room, lending it to Lisa and moving the queen sized bed in our bedroom into the spare room). We may as well do it all while we have the truck. We are also giving her a single bed cause we were just going to toss it anyways, we have 4 beds (soon to be 5) for a 3 bedroom house.

The baby is kicking all.the.time I mean it, as soon as I sit down for longer than 5 minutes this baby is doing ninja chops inside my stomach! Apparently it will eventually slow down as the baby will have less room to move around, and I know I will miss it when it's gone.

2 people yesterday told us we were nuts for not finding out the sex. But, how excited will YOU be when you get the call "we had a .....!"

Tonight is a girl's night out on Elgin street for some dinner and drinks. Anne is visiting from Vancouver... I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

desajair said...

LOL--I think you're nuts not finding out. 8) I think its WAY more exciting at this stage of the game... cause really, once the baby actually comes, the sex is kinda trivial. 8)

Egads I can't WAIT for my ultrasound!

But good for you for sticking to your guns about not finding out. 8) I know I sure can't do it! I'll be devestated if I can't find out at my ultrasound.

Christy said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! It's quite soon after you get back, right??

I just like surprises and think there are far too few in this lifetime. I have even given Jeff explicit instructions to tell the doctor to show Jeff the baby first, I want to hear the sex of the baby out of my husband's mouth, not the doctors!

desajair said...

LOL--that's so cute!

Yes, quite soon, probably within the week--it all depends on when I can get in for the ultrasound after I get the requisition next Thursday.

ps: I HATE surprises--I usually get my xmas presents out of Jon early because I can't STAND waiting. LOL I'm so bad...