Monday, August 21, 2006

Pictures...





Holy jumping am I ever big already... not surprised though. It's hard when you see all these beautiful pregnant ladies with just the perfect bump. I am constantly reminded that I'm still healthy and that I have to take care of the growing baby inside of me, but the weight gain is hard, I have to admit it.

Anyways, might as well show pictures of the freak show! I also had to add a picture of the cutest little boy in the whole world - Justen! He came on our trip to PEI with us and he was just the happiest baby, you just want to hug and squeeze him (and maybe throw him against the wall he's so cute but apparently that scares the parents when I say that)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a very gorgeous pregnant lady! I love to see the belly pictures!!!!

Christy said...

Thank you Christine! I'm slowly coming around to loving my belly!

Anonymous said...

not to mention terrifying the grandmother :)
Oh Christy! Remember the 164 pound KT? REMEMBER???!!!!???
I could tell you a million times in a million different ways just how totally GREAT you look and you'd still have the weight issues.
You look FANTASTIC! and this is one LUCKY baby to be coming to you and Jeff (or is it George? lol)

NO pitching the bub into any walls you crazy freaky woman.

BTW Joel is made out of Rolaids. I slept (if you can call it that) propped up as though sitting forever with him!
Won't be long now.
Love to you and George (we never did determine just WHY you called him that!)

I LOVE your belly!

Carol