Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's baaaaaaaack....

My headache that is. It came on around noon and lasted until .... wait, I still have it. I took 3 Tylenol in the past 24 hours, I'm not really willing to take anymore, so I will just have to deal.

I haven't experienced any mood swings since I've gotten pregnant (I even checked with Jeff to make sure) until this past weekend. I didn't want to talk to anyone, see anyone, and of course we had 4 things to do that involved friends and family, so I apologize to anyone for my grumpiness.

I'm feeling a bit better today, but now the headache's here, so I'm just not my normal self. I want to be in bed watching a movie, and I never want to be in bed watching a movie so that should tell you something! I watched 2 movies this weekend, normally I watch 2 a year, so I know something is up.

They have the CUTEST outfits at Loblaws of all places that are on sale. Outfits for regular $20 on sale for $2.99, it's insane! That's definitely a 'pro' to finding out the sex of the baby, you can shop in advance.

The plans for the nursery are coming along swimmingly. We have the colours picked out (a green for the walls and a blue for the ceiling and the top last foot of the walls, so it's kind of like grass and sky), I've finally decided on what to do with the closet, we are getting this fabulous closet organizer from Ikea, so that reduces the need for another dresser in the nursery. My mom is giving us her gliding chair for the nursery (and I think we are getting a friend's glider for the basement), today at lunch I'm going to look for sheets for the single bed and I'm going to ask Julie is I can paint the change table white to match the crib (which we need to pick up from my sister) and then the book cases need to be painted white and that's it! I'm hoping to paint this weekend, so far we have no plans so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.

Once I start listing what needs to be done (and the above is just for the baby's room, I haven't begun to list what needs to be done in the rest of the house!), I realize that 4 months is just around the corner.

No comments: