Tuesday, August 15, 2006

There WAS something exciting that I forgot to post about!

This baby moves... all the time! The first real kick (when I knew it was an actual kick) came the first night of our vacation. It happened twice. Then during the week it slowly started happening more and more. As soon as I get into bed and lie down, bam, the baby wakes up. I love it. I just sit there and smile, and sometimes even cry. It's amazing.

A week to the day that I first felt it, I told Jeff to put his hand on my stomach and he felt it too! He wasn't sure if he did or not, or if it was just my breathing, but his eyes lit up as soon as it kicked so I know he felt it.

Now if I lie on my back when the baby is awake, you can actually see my stomach move from the kicking. Wowsers, I could do that all day. Now that I'm sitting down for 7 hours a day at work, the baby is wide awake during the day and is moving all the time. Then he or she sleeps until I go to bed and then it's wakey wakey time.

I'm now researching strollers, I think I may sign up for a month's subscription for consumer reports. That site is great, I got a few articles on what to look for when searching for a stroller, there are just way too many strollers out there. And I'm looking for a Chariot for when I start running again :)

No comments: