Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank goodness it's Friday

It's not that it's been a bad week, I am just really looking forward to the weekend. Not for any real reason, and maybe that's the exact reason! We have no plans, did you hear me? No plans. I think for the first time this summer (the worst part is, I'm not exagerating) we have no plans. I think Jeff will be passing on Steve's birthday plans tomorrow night, if not, we will be going out for drinks but that's it. Normally, our weekends are filled with 4 or 5 "things" to do, but not this one!

Tonight is Jeff's poker night. I am either going to a) go shopping or b) sand down the furniture I mentioned in my previous post. Tomorrow is priming and painting the furniture (going to do it in the garage with the doors open so don't worry about the paint fumes mom!), helping Jeff clean out the basement and hanging up a clothes line (finally!). Then Sunday, hanging the new armoire in our bathroom (it's a beautiful espresso brown to match the cupboards I painted in the winter, for before/after pictures go to http://missusg.blogspot.com/ and just scroll down on the page) and going to Home Depot to choose paint for the stairwell, upstairs hallway, guest room and second bathroom. LOTS of painting to do before the guppy comes, not sure how much will get done but I'm hoping all of it :)

Wow, this post was not at all pregnancy related. Um, feeling great today! I'm wearing a cute new maternity top from the Gap and for those of you who know me, having a new outfit always makes for a very happy Christy.

Until Monday....

xo

No comments: