Thursday, May 04, 2006

Took a picture...

But I don't want to post it. If I don't like the way my body looks already, I cna't even imagine how I will feel in the coming months!

I will try to find a more flattering angle and post it. I am going to chronicle my weight gain (I don't think I used teh word chronicle correctly here) with pictures, one taken each month to show my ever expanding waist line.

It's actually not THAT bad right now, we are all our worst critics!

I have been craving red meat like crazy the last little while, so last night after the 3rd steak THIS WEEK I realize I may have to switch to another kind of meat. It just can't be good for you.

When I say craving, I don't know if it's just a regular craving or pregnancy craving. It sounds better if it's a pregnancy craving, so I will stick with that.

The baby's kidneys are making their way towards their final resting spot and they are beginning to secret urine! Isn't that insane??

No comments: