Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Killer headache

The pain kept getting worse all night - I finally caved and took two Tylenol, it's still lingering this morning but not half as bad as it was yesterday/last night. Had a horrible sleep so I am exhuasted right now.

I think the majority of my bloatedness (I think I'm making words up) is gone, I fit back into a size 8 this morning with the elastic trick, but last week I wouldn't have been able to fit into these.

I tried going for a run last night but it didn't work out so well, so I walked instead. Didn't help with the headache situation, but at least I got out.

I've been browsing nursery themes for the past couple lunch hours, there are so many to choose from! The room right now is bright yellow and I've read in many different places that you should not paint your baby's room yellow so I think I will paint it a soft green - that will go with almost everything.

I've had two dreams now where I am pregnant with a boy, so just 7 more months till I know if my dreams are true or not :) Since deciding against IPS, I had a dream that I was at high risk. If my dream stresses me out, I can't imagine what the results of the test (if I were to have them done) would show. I heard that if your due date is off, it can skew the results of the IPS, and I think my due date is wonky cause of the length of my cycle, so I figure the results will be wrong and really, why stress myself out for so long thinking I am at high risk (which doesn't even mean the baby will have anything wrong with them) - we will deal with that when the time comes.

I am in love with the name Ryann for a girl (pronounced Ryan) and Jackson for a boy. I had a cat named Jackson but I love the name! I wanted Hannah for a girl, but Kaethe and Peter's dog is Hannah so that's out of the question - as soon as Julie and Tim have their baby, they will give me that great name book so we can seriously look into names!

No comments: