Thursday, May 25, 2006

Maisie

No, I don't have pictures but she is gorgeus. Absoloutely gorgeus.

It was the first time being in the hospital (childbirth center) since we found out we were pregnant and I looked at it completely different then any other time. There were tons of new parents there, visiting, smiling, and cuddling the newest addition to the family. It brought tears to me eyes, and I kept whispering to Jeff - this will be us in December. What a strange feeling.

The thing I'm most scared about is the epidural. It's the part where you have to stay completely still. If someone is going to run an electric shock through my spine, I can't imagine being able to stay still. I'm scared shitless about it. The rest of it, I think I can deal with. I don't want to obsess over it for the next 6 months, but knowing me, I will.

My kissing cousins have requested that I post pictures, so unfortunately, I will post pictures hopefully this weekend. Keep in mind, I don't look pregnant, just fat.

No comments: