Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Row row row your bloat....

My clothes fit me in the morning, but by 4pm they just barely fit! Before I got pregnant, my weight would fluctuate about 3-4 lbs a day but now it must be about 7. Again, because Jeff got rid of the scale, I can't be positive, but I'm pretty sure.

The baby is the size of a lime today, it has pigment in it's eyes, and it's legs are getting longer. I don't like referring to the baby as an it - but, I can't say he or she. Deep down, I have the feeling it's a boy, but we won't know until he/she pops out!

Julie and Tim welcomed a new baby daughter into their world yesterday - Maisie! We didn't go see them last night cause Jeff and I are both getting over a cold - but tonight we will make it out there. I want to stop off at a spa first and buy Julie some little goodies.

Not much else to report - had a brutal headache last night, got into bed around 7:30 and finally had to take Tylenol around 5am (dont tell Dr. Ghattas). Mom gave me this lavender pillow thing you can warm up and put over your eyes, last night was the first night I warmed it up and did it ever feel wonderful. I made Jeff call her and thank her for doing it :)

No comments: