Monday, May 29, 2006

Blah

75% of the weekend was spent in bed, trying to rid myself of this horrible headache.

Carrie and I went to a naturo-path store and I got some balm (consisting of peppermint and some other things) to put on my temples, my forehead and the back of my neck - it temporarily relieves the pain but doesn't do away with the headache. I also bought lavender and eucalyptus oil - Carrie's friend Janice swears by it but I haven't tried it yet.

Seeing as I still have a headache tonight, me thinks I will be trying it tonight.

Carrie gave me back a pair of my fat pants and I can't believe I fit them again!

No pictures yet, I actually tried to take a picture of myself in the mirror this weekend (Jeff was away on a guys weekend) but it didn't work out so hot.

We had a joint birthday party last night for my mom and Rob - Nadia came over and she's looking great, she's just 3 weeks behind me and I am praying for a safe safe pregnancy (She lost a little boy when she was 6 months pregnant last year) - I'm so happy that my sister will be off for a year with me - oh the fun to be had (Ok, maybe I am being a bit unrealistic, but better than doing it alone!)

No comments: