Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back at work....

I called in sick yesterday, I woke up with a horrible headache and after talking to my doctor, he advised me NOT to take any Tylenol, so I just took it easy at home and it eventually went away.

I went out for dinner with some friends and got my first baby present - it was a Curious George touch and feel book, it made me teary! Thanks Kerri :)

The baby is about the size of a green olive (Horrible comparison because I hate olives) and yesterday I had to wear my first size 12 pants. I only got dressed around 5, and was already fully bloated by that point. These days it's all about being comfortable, so I put on the 12s and went on my merry way (cursed and swore under my breath....). I wish I had lost about 15 lbs before I got pregnant, I would have more clothes that would fit me for longer. But I can't turn back time so I will just deal with it. And cry.

No comments: