Friday, May 05, 2006

I think I've been pretty lucky...

The one day I was sick, I think it was actually the flu. Besides that, I haven't been sick at all. Overall I have been feeling yucky but not that really nauseous feeling. Julie was sick almost 7 times a day for about 8 weeks and lost 15 lbs! I wouldn't mind losing teh weight (just kidding!) but the nausea I can live without.

Last night we ordered pizza (oops!) and right afterwards I felt really sick and I thought that karma was coming to get me (for telling Carrie and my mom that I was lucky I didn't have morning sickness), but I think it just may have been the pizza :)

I woke up with a bit of a headache and contemplated calling in sick, but I know there will be days where I will need it more so here I am at work.

The baby's nipples are formed today! That's the only thing I can remember from my journal this morning.

I have been having absoloutely crazy, insane, scary, wild dreams lately. Some of them are horrible (like I'm in a house where people are getting murdered) and some are just insane. But I am dreaming SO much each night, I wake up and remember like 4 or 5 different dreams. I should start writing them down but really they are so crazy I wouldn't know where to start or end.

I think I'll be going to Carrie's to watch the game tonight and visit with the kiddies.

Still in somewhat denial about being pregnant I think. I went and just started into the guest room which will be the nursery, trying to mentally place furniture and picture it as a nursery and I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. It seems so surreal.

No comments: