Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Almost gone....

My cold is fading slowly, now I'm just left with the runny nose and a cough.

Things to note:
1/ Jeff parents and aunt & uncle arrive tonight
2/ Jeff and Ricky and Peter finished off the railing for the deck last night and it looks AWESOME
3/ My mom is a super star and cleaned my house for me! She even tidied up the 'nursery' which was slowly becoming "the room to put things in when they dont belong anywhere else" including the closet! It's all organized now!
4/ I couldn't sleep last night but am surprisingly feeling well rested today
5/ Am making my grammie's infamous 'pineapple dessert' for the visitors (ok, for me too)
6/ Having a big BBQ tomorrow night, it was forecasted as rain but now it looks like 21 with scattered showers, I'll take that!

None of that was pregnancy related, but I haven't been reading much lately (no time, or no energy) so I'm not sure what's going on in this tummy of mine.

I am wearing a size 13 pant today, but they are super baggy. I just bought new brown sandals, and I wanted to wear them today so I had to wear brown pants and the only clean/nice ones were these - so here I am.

Definitely have a tummy now (enhanced tummy I should say, I've had a tummy since I was 6) but I can tell the rest of me is getting a bit bigger too (my arms, legs etc...) most likely due to the lack of exercise, but that's stopping as soon as I am sick. Err.... I should stay starting. It's the LACK of exercise that's stopping, not the exercise itself. Next week I'm getting my bike ready to go biking and Jeff and I started taking nightly walks (getting lots of ideas for the front walk, flowers, etc...)

2 comments:

desajair said...

Yay! I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

Anne said...

Glad to hear you are coming around. Have fun with your guests!