Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Still sick....

It got worse - it's in my head, my nose, my chest - everywhere!

I got into bed at 7, slept on and off all night - a brutal headache, my nose is running like Tarrah will be in the 1/2 marathon and my throat is raw from coughing.

I have Thursday and Friday off (in-laws coming from PEI then going to Toronto for my brother in law's wedding) so I can't exactly call in sick - so here I am at work, dying a slow and painful death.

I miss my over the counter drugs.

2 comments:

desajair said...

*laughing over the running commet*

I sure hope your cold goes away quick! You've been sick a lot in the last few months... any vitamins you're missing?

Feel better soon!

Christy said...

I thought you'd like that! :)

I am taking the prenatal vitamins, it's like the Centrum with more good stuff for the baby, so this week I am really concentrating on my fruit/vitamin intake (using fitday) to make sure I am getting everything I need!

Jeff started off with being sick each time and always passed it onto me :(