Friday, June 09, 2006

Ssshhh don't tell my mom

But I have been having pretty bad cramps the past two days. Last night I was lying in bed on my back, I went to turn over onto my side to go to sleep and I had the most excrucitaing cramp in my belly. I think I may have just moved too fast? Whatever it was, it scared me. I am turning over much more slowly from now on.

I feel fantastic today. I feel slim, I feel pretty, I feel happy and I am smiling. I have a baby growing inside me, a wonderful husband by my side, what more could a woman ask for?

chocolate?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's round ligament pain. NOthing to worry about, but yes, it can HURT sometimes. You'll get it sometimes when standing up or rolling over.

desajair said...

Yes, definitly chocolate. Or in my case smartie ice cream. Mmmmm