Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ok, maybe not.

I don't think I am quite ready to move over to the maternity clothes yet. I am back in my regular pants today. They were just so comfy. And they fit better than getting a bigger size in regular clothing.

I am normaly a size 8. My tummy is (obviously) getting bigger so I bought a few pairs of size 12 pants. The problem is, around the waist they are fine (although a tad loose still) but the bum and legs are baggy! And with the maternity clothes, there is no "bag", they fit perfectly around the legs and the elastic stomach solves the problem.

I couldn't sleep last night, so I went through a couple bags of maternity clothes that have been given to me over the past few weeks, found some stuff I can save for the winter and other items that will be good for the summer.

I'm already a bad mother, I forgot to read about the baby this morning *gasp*

No comments: