Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dream Take 5

This is now my 5th dream that we have a little boy, so I think I have to concentrate on little boy's names now. The baby is now the size of my fist - that's crazy! I remember when he was just the size of a peanut. I'm starting to feel more pregnant now, I have more cramps when I move too fast and even though it's not big yet, my stomach is getting in the way of things. I remember that in my fat days, but that was over 3 years ago now so it's been a while.

I don't quite like it yet. This morning I had to change 4 times before settling on something to wear, the old clothes just arn't cutting it anymore - they aren't comfortable anymore. I've worn maternity pants twice so far and both times I was in heaven, but they still look a bit funny on me. I have a few pairs of nice mat jeans, but I don't feel comfortable wearing jeans to work so I can't wait for the weekend so I can wear them. I also have a few pairs of my 'fat' jeans that will fit me now. I never thought I would be wearing them again.

No comments: