Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Mmmmm pizza

Gave into my craving last night, the 'idea' of pizza is always good, the eating of pizza is wonderful but the digestion of pizza is horrible. I still think it's sitting as a whole piece in my stomach right now.

Packed my lunch full of yummy stuff today though so hopefully the scale doesn't show the stupid pizza!

The baby is now the size of a softball, apparently (according to my pregnancy journal) it's a few more weeks until I will hopefully be able to feel the baby kick! We have our first appt with the obstetrician this Thursday and in my own mind I assumed that meant an ultrasound, but now I think it won't be this time around (hopefully we will hear the heartbeat though) and then he will schedule an ultrasound. I could be wrong, but I didn't get any instruction about coming in with a full bladder etc etc, so I'm thinking the u/s is not going to happen.

And, I was REALLY excited to have it done.

My mom (god love her) kept the body pillow I had in university, I picked it up last night, brought it home, washed it and slept with it last night. And boy did I sleep. It was wonderful, I woke up only about 4 times, none of those times had I flipped to my stomach and I woke up without a headache!

I think I've found my new best friend.

1 comment:

Christy_Ann said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. Headaches are the pits, combined with sleeping problems- no good. Some pictures would be great... look after yourself!