Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Ok, so I didn't have DQ...

BUT last night after dinner (we were out, for my brother in law's birthday), Jeff and I split... get this...

"deep fried cheesecake with chunks of banana and a praline-chocolate sauce drizzled over top"

MMmmm it tasted even better than it sounded. But, at least I split it! Usually I would have wanted my own :) And I only ate half my dinner and brought the rest in to work with me, go me!

The baby has fingernails now, and hopefully within the next few weeks I should be able to feel it move - that is going to be amazing. Which reminds me, I need to call and book my ultrasound. We have a scanner sitting at home in a bag somewhere (a brand new one, from Arlene, we just never hooked it up) and I'll have to get it hooked up so I can post the picture of the u/s

Now I am just rambling, without a headache, I feel WONDERFUL! If it wasn't for my headaches, this pregnancy would be a breeze. I know, I know, there is still 5+ months to go, so I don't want to get too excited, I hope at least the second trimester continues being so easy.

I'm wearing a cute aqua blue tank top today (hand-me-down from my sister in law, Alexis) with white capri pants, white flip flops and I feel...summery. Good thing cause I just heard it was terribly hot outside.

No comments: