Monday, June 19, 2006

New clothes

So, the clothes that fit last week didn't fit on the weekend so off I went shopping. And shopping I did. $500 later, and I have maternity clothes! All the tops I bought were tank tops with long bodies to cover everything... then last night between 3 and 4 am I lay awake thinking they weren't exactly work appropriate so 3 of the shirts are back in teh bag, in my car and back I go tonight to look for some more work-savvy shirts.

Yesterday was the first morning in 36 days I woke up without a headache, which was fantastic but by around 5pm it was back. Getting into bed at 8 didn't seem to help and each time I woke up last night, there it was, haunting me.

Sleeping sucks lately, I wake up probably about 10 times during the night and it takes me quite a while to finally get back to sleep. Must buy a body pillow tonight, every time I wake up, I am on my stomach.

I am going to try and post some new pictures this week.....

No comments: