Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Whoops

Forgot to add, he was 7 lbs, 4 oz when he was born. He dropped down to 6 lbs, 10oz before we left the hospital so he's hopefully going to start chunking up from the formula.

Recovering from a C-section is definitely harder than I thought it would be, I was telling the nurse that taking care of a newborn would be much easier if you didn't just go through labour.

I don't know how or why anyone would do it without an epidural, I like my drugs too much.

Ok, Carson is up and is a hungry hippo.

You honestly don't know how much you can love another human being until you look your new son or daughter in the eyes, it's absoloutely amazing.

2 comments:

Christy_Ann said...

So you were right - it was a boy!

The photos are great, well done. I'm so happy for you!

Marathon Someday said...

Christy - I hope you're enjoying the early days of motherhood (and recovering from the birth!), and that things are going well with Carson.:-)