Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just a quick picture

Jeff couldn't resist taking this picture of Carson tonight while he was sleeping.



We have gotten into a little routine, at least for the past couple nights. I take two naps between his 4-5 pm feeding and his 8-9pm feeing. Then I stay up through the night with him and Jeff gets a few good hours sleep. No point in him staying up through the night, he can't feed him!

Jeff has been absoloutely wonderful, demanding I take my naps and doing mostly everything around the house.

We keep looking at our beautiful boy and just can't believe what we've done. It's amazing. He's gorgeus and already has his own little personality, which I know will only keep growing and changing daily.

We have our first pediatrician appt tomorrow morning and I am visiting my family doctor to have him check my incision, the right side is feeling a little funny and I want to get it checked out. I'm a tad stressed about taking him out for a few hours and when he gets hungry - where am I going to feed him? I don't think I'm comfortable enough to breastfeed in public so maybe we will just get back in the car in between appts, and I will feed him there (read: the car is PARKED, not while driving just in case some of you think I've lost my mind).

I'm a tad emotional these days and will just be looking at Carson and will burts into tears and just consumed with so much happiness I can't contain myself.

6 comments:

Miss Gogo said...

As you should burst into tears. Look at that beautiful face! God Christy, he is so adorable!

CrYs said...

He's beautiful!

I completely understand about the crying jags.. I still look at Alex and think.. "Wow.. look what we did!"

It only gets better every day and I'm so happy for you. Hope you are feeling ok. :)

desajair said...

OMG what a cutey! So adorable!

Yes, I too would take the car option when breastfeeding--but all else failing, just bring a blanket to cover up with and no will probably even know....

Unkempt Mommy said...

He's beautiful! Congrats, momma!

Anonymous said...

what a sweet pic. he looks like you there Jeff
will call you tomorrow. Grammy Gallant

Marathon Someday said...

He's soooo bootiful, Christy!:-)

You're doing a wonderful job so far! And you shouldn't feel bad about the spontaneous combustion into tears! Motherhood is an emotional time, and it's just going to get better and better.