Friday, December 22, 2006

Just cause I think he's the cutest thing ever...

I had to post a few more pictures. But it's my blog and I can do with it as I please.

I'm looking forward to Jeff being home for 4 days :) I just gave Carson a bath all by myself - normally Jeff and I had been doing it together but Carson was happily awake so I figured I'd see how I would fare. We did pretty good - I had been using our towels to dry him before and I forgot we had got some cute baby towels, so I yanked those out.

Carson got an adorable Baby Einstein outfit last night from Ethan and Isabelle for Christmas and a teething ring. He just got his first package delivered to him today, but we are saving that to open Xmas morning (thanks Auntie Annette and Uncle Mark).

Well Carson's starting to let me know he's finished playing on his turtle mat and needs some loving.

xo




3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love seeing pictures of the little guy! :) He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Really enjoying reading your blog. It feels we are close by almost. Beautiful pics. on one thought he looks a bit like Zach.Did you get our parcel yet?
Got pics from slides. Cute pics of Jeff.Bye for now

desajair said...

ahhh, so cute. I love your pictures! Keep posting, this time always goes by so fast--I can't believe he's already 3 weeks old!