Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Strange

The posts that didn't post yesterday are now here today?

I had my Dr's appt, my weight is 157. I have to work really hard to not get over 200 whlie being pregnant, I would be extremely worried about my frame of mind. So just no giving into cravings daily, maybe just once a week. This scares me.

Everything else came out fine. I have another appointment for IPS (Integrated Prenatal screening) (consisting of 2 ultrasounds and bloodwork). This is optional and it's screening for chromosomal abnormalities etc. I opted to do it. A screening test does not tell for sure whether or not your baby is healthy. It can tell if you have a lower or higher chance than usual of having a
baby with one of three problems: Down syndrome, trisomy 18 or an open neural tube defect.

My next appt with my dr. is May 23rd - they want to do another urine test, I guess mine had blood in it last week. They aren't too worried but will do another follow up test just to make sure everything is OK.

I still have horrible stomach cramps - I'm going to eat my left over enchilada from last night, maybe that will help it.

No comments: