Monday, April 24, 2006

Making a list...

And checking it twice!

I have done alot more reading since my last dr's appt, and I have a list of questions for my doctor, whom I am seeing tomorrow. A few at the top of my list...

1/ Can I donate blood while pregnant? (I have an appt coming up on May 6th)
2/ What is my due date (if it's just the 3 months back + 7 days, or does the length of your cycle have anything to do with it?)

I've asked alot of the general questions re: diet, exercise and there are SO many different schools of thought, but I am going with what feels good for me. Running isn't happening anymore, but I am heading back to the gym tonight. I have just been too tired at the end of the work day AND first thing in the morning to get up and go, but I decided this morning I have to get back into it.

When I signed up for medical benefits here at work, I went on the cheapest plan but now I am going to upgrade - the most important reason why, is so I can have a private room when I have the baby - none of this sharing baby stories with my neighbour. A friend also told me they are more lax on visitors (numbers, how long they stay..) when you have a private room.

Feeling good today, still have a sore throat - but it hasn't made it's way into my head or nose yet, so for that I am thankful.

2 comments:

desajair said...

Hmmm... didn't know about the benefits at work being linked to a private room. Can you pay for a private room separately from the benefits? I must dwelve into it!

Christy said...

I think there are 3 levels of the medican benefits, and level 1 you get $80/night (hospital room) and level 3 is 240/night (I think)

I remember my compensatory advisor going over it but now I have to look back at my records.