Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Doctor's Appt

I just scheduled a doctor's appointment for this afternoon, I guess to confirm my pregnancy. The woman who answered the phone, after hearing I just found out I was pregnant said "So you just want to come in and talk to him?" I don't know! I'm new to this! All my books just said - make an appt with your doctor, so that's what I am doing. I said - I guess to take a test as well?

This weekend was pretty crazy, I wasn't feeling too well and was absoloutely exhausted. Thank god it was the long weekend. The toilet and I became re-acquainted yesterday. Being nauseous has got to be one of the worst feelings ever (ok, at least one of the worst feelings I have ever experienced). But today I am feeling much better, the idea of eating breakfast at 6 am didn't sit too well with me, so I brought my breakfast to work and just finished it... it went down fine.

As much as I love the internet, I hate it. I wanted to try adn calculate my due date, or how far along I am. Some places it asks to put in my cycle length and others it doesn't, so I am getting conflicting information. I guess the doctor will be able to help me out with that.

I am taking my waist measurements tonight (oh god, the horror!).... depends on the result, I may or may not post it :)

xo

No comments: