Saturday, April 22, 2006

I love weekends!

Last night I looked after the twins until around 8ish and then my sister came home with St. Huberts (god love her). I am finding that I can't eat as much as I used to (which is definitely a good thing!) but I definitely need to eat more often. I can feel myself getting cranky and feeling a tad nauseous if I haven't eaten in the last 2 - 2.5 hours. But as soon as I have a little snack, I'm much better.

Certain things I've found so far that I don't have any desire to eat: bananas and yogurt. And my yearning for chocolate has majorly decreased. I'm bummed about the bananas and yogurt but ecstatic about the chocolate.

This morning Jeff, Rob, Ricky and Mario are working on our deck - I'm pretty excited for that to be ready!

I have my doctor's appt on Tuesday and they made such a mess of my arm last week with the blood tests I am definitely not looking forward to it.

I wish I could make my posts more interesting, and I will try to in the future. I will slowly start to post pictures... of me, the nursery and all baby-related things.

xo

No comments: