Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I hope this works....

Yesterday I tried posting twice, at two different times and both times I don't know what happened but my site was never updated. I hope I'm not typing for nothing again!

Yesterday I had brutal stomach cramps, it's like pre-menstrual cramps but worse. I can't help but get worried when I get cramps, my sister lost her baby at 5 months and it was the cramps that was the pre-cursor. I know that it's OK but I can't help be worried in the back of my mind.

I don't feel as bloated in the mornings as I do at night time. I don't have a scale, so I can't tell for sure but I don't think I've gained any weight. I have a dr's appt this afternoon for a pre-natal assessment and to start maternal screening and I think a weigh-in is on the agenda (maybe I will close my eyes).

Jeff had a dream it was a girl last night - he's pretty darn cute about the whole thing. Every night when we get into bed we read the day's entry from my pregnancy journal. Last night's entry was funny because I could remember reading that same day when Kaethe was pregnant. The baby's arms look less like flippers and more like paddles. Jeff is totally into it and listens to intently... watching him watch me read last night gave me butterflies in my stomach, I think I am falling more in love as we go through this together. Ok, enough of the cheese!

I'm not feeling all that great this morning, I luckily enough haven't hit the morning sickness yet and if it totally passes me by, I will be all too grateful. But, my stomach feels off. Maybe it's because I haven't eaten anything yet. I have Captain Crunch for breakfast (had a huge craving over the weekend) so hopefully I will feel better after that.

I'm crossing my fingers my blog will actually update.

No comments: