Thursday, April 27, 2006

And so it begins...

I put on my favourite pair of jeans (waist: 30) and couldn't do them up this morning. After a brief moment of silence to mourn the beginning of the loss of my waist, I used a trick that Nadia told me about - she uses an elastic to tie up her pants. You put one end of the elastic around the button, put the other end through the hole and then back around the button - voila - you get an extra inch of waist.

It's 8:30 am and I already feel bloated.

I baked last night - I made this super fiber filled cookies to help with some bathroom problems I have been having (which apparently is total normal during pregnancy, NOT going or going too much, right now I'd rather the latter).

I am having my first cup of decaffeinated green tea - I'm not a coffee drinker and the only type of tea I like is green tea, but never tried the decaf stuff yet, we'll see how it goes. I'm just freezing in the office today, otherwise I would stick to my water. Just took my first sip, not bad but not great.

Cramping continues, I miss my Advil.

2 comments:

Madamme said...

Are your cramps in your stomach area, or to the left / right side of your abdomen? I had really bad cramps in the early stages of my pregnancy on my right side, and after going for an ultraound to make sure it wasn't an etopic pregnancy my Dr. informed me that the ligaments of my uterus were just stretching out causing all the pain. . . .

Christy said...

Mine are in the stomach area - the doctor said it was normal, just the uterus stretching - it feels alot like menstrual cramps. I first started getting them the week I found out I was pregant, I assumed I was just getting my period! Guess not :)