Saturday, April 15, 2006

No secret anymore....

Ok, I know you are supposed to keep it a secret until 3 months because so many miscarriages happen in the first trimester, but what the hell. We can't keep secrets!

We called PEI to let everyone know, we told both sets of my parents and all siblings and most of our close friends. Everyone is happy for us, which makes us happy!

We have a 3 bedroom house, currently it's our bedroom, a guest room and an office. The guest room will eventually become a nursery and the office will be the guest room. Poor Jeff's office is going to be moved downstairs to the basement. Hopefully we will get most of this done before my brother in law Mark comes into town on Thursday night.

I've been having pretty crazy pregnant dreams, last night Kaethe didn't want me as a bridesmaid because I was pregnant and I was wearing a pair of my summer capris and I looked sideways and I already had a huge stomach so I was all stressed because now I would have to tell work about it.

I've been eating like crap the last few days, the mentality "I can eat anything cause I'm going to get fat anyways" has taken over. But after Easter dinner, it's back to my healthy eating. They say the baby at this point only needs an extra 300 calories, so really now I can have a chocolate bar every day! Just kidding :) On a side note, I'm happy that Easter is almost over I've eaten WAY too many Mini Eggs (thanks Samantha)

Ok, off to do some groceries....

xo

1 comment:

desajair said...

whohoo! A preggers blog!