Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm a bloated whale!

Thank god the new style are loose shirts and not tight ones. We went to Winners and I picked up about 7 new tops, the ones that are long and have a band at the bottom and are loose from the top to the bottom (I know, I'm horrible at describing clothes) but whatever, they work for me. I'm so happy we no longer have a scale at home, I think I would be uver-depressed all the time. I will get over it, no worries. I won't ever deprive myself along this journey, it's just hard to deal with. I think only those people who have really struggled with their weight would understand.

I have to take a picture of myself before I get too big, so I can document my progress. It will be so hard. I have always hated my stomach, so taking pictures of it and having people focus on it is going to be my worst nightmare. The first person who tries to touch my tummy is in for a big surprise!!!

I have to attend a funeral today. My mom's best friend step-son was found after missing for 5 months, he had an overdose. I knew Jason for about 15 years, he was a super great guy and it's going to be really hard today. I already cry at the drop of a hat so I assume I will be a wreck today.

Thank god it's Friday.....

1 comment:

desajair said...

If someone tries to invade your space just give them a good thwack upside the head!

Yes, good thing its friday...