Monday, October 01, 2007

My sweet little boy

Is 10 months today! Ten.whole.months! I feel like I've said it all in the past month, so here are pictures. Yes, I know, I don't post enough pictures :)

Oh yeah - he goes down slides now! It's pretty cute. I met a woman in the park today, and she gave me the name and number of this woman that she always sees in the park with the kids she looks after. The woman I met had originally started talking to her because in a year or so she'll be looking for care for her little guy, Rowan. She said this woman is fabulous with the kids, and always in the park. Which is fantastic. So she gave me her name and number, because I told her I was looking for care and I will be calling tonight. I've gotten a few leads, but I'm a bit picky of who I want looking after him so each lead so far has one or two things I'm not keen about, but won't get into it on here as I don't want to offend anyone!

Anyways, here are the pictures of my gorgeus little boy and what we've done today so far on his "birthday". Hugs and Kisses to Grammy and Grampy!








No comments: