Friday, October 12, 2007

Lots of time to post..

Cause the little goob has been sleeping so much! He's been sleeping 13 hour nights with 2 2-3 hour naps during the day. Now that I've found daycare and my job situation is figured out, I have some free time. Also, the house is clean, laundry is done, dinner is prepped, so really... I can honestly say I have "nothing" to do. Sure I have a little to-do list, but after such a crazy week I'm more than happy to sit and relax while Carson is taking his afternoon nap. When he gets up, we are all set to get bundled up and go for a super long walk. So for now, I'm drinking some tea and talking about my favourite thing.

Carson. I plan on enjoying every last day him and I have together for the next month and a half. Now that the major things are out of the way, all I have to concentrate on is him and I. And doing as much as we can together.

Today wasn't super exciting, after his 2 1/2 hour nap we went to Walmart to get a few things, came back for lunch and he's back in bed. Here are some pictures while we were getting ready to go out. He looks like he's 5 years old! And if you think I post too many pictures, well stop reading then. (I'm trying to figure out how to take the best pictures with my camera, so excuse the shoddy job sometimes)






1 comment:

Amy said...

I just wanna kiss his whole face! I looove little boy clothes. I hope my first is a boy... we even have a name picked out. Sad really, but hey... gotta look forward to something!

Aaron John Bellamy. Catchy eh?