Monday, October 15, 2007

Looking for...

Baby gates!

We have one of the plastic extendable (not sure if that's a word or not) ones that are pressure mounted. Carson is pretty freaking strong and he shakes that gate like it's nobody's business. It's just a matter of time before it gives out. So we are looking for the gates that are hardware mounted. One of the women we interviewed for daycare got two really nice dark brown ones (to match the railings in her house) at Direct Buy. My brother is a member of Direct Buy so I think I'll ask him if he can get me some. She said to buy it elsewhere is 1 gate for $120 and at Direct Buy you can get 2 for $140! I've been looking on usedottawa, kijiji and craigslist (my regulat stomping grounds) but haven't really found what I am looking for yet. And time is of the essence.

Seeing as it's going to be somewhat nice today, we are going to go to the park, walk to the grocery store and maybe squeeze in a trip to Walmart to return a few things I bought last week before realizing I didn't really need them.

No comments: